Air Conditioner Repair in El Cajon
Modern air conditioning systems are reliable equipment that can last 5-15 years. The operating term depends on the type and manufacturer of the equipment. Unfortunately, the equipment often breaks down before its time. Air Conditioning Repair in El Cajon, CA from Chula Vista Appliance Service Center brings equipment back to life in most cases. Thanks to the clever design and professionalism of our technicians, most problems are solved by replacing one or more damaged parts.
Why this company?
Whatever malfunction you need to fix, our specialists will handle the job as responsibly as possible. Before the beginning of El Cajon Air Conditioning Repair, a diagnostic is carried out, which allows you to identify hidden faults. Then replaced the burnt parts, installed original spare parts, and finally tested the performance of the model. Our El Cajon Air Conditioning Repairs and Service center refused to restore the electronic components in order to prolong the life of brand equipment and not to damage other components. Our rule is no used parts.
Signs for Air Conditioning Repair in El Cajon, CA
- Your Air Conditioning is not working at full capacity. Check all the settings. If everything is correct, properly turned on, but your Air Conditioning is still not working, it's time to call a professional;
- You hear the unit working, but there is a sensation of cold air coming out of the opening;
- Your Air Conditioning is making strange noises. When you hear sounds that are different than normal, it indicates the unit is being repaired;
- Your Air Conditioning smells bad. Unusual smells from your unit indicate dirt, mold or mildew inside your unit, which can circulate contaminated air through your home;
- Water leaking in and around your unit. While a small amount of condensation is normal for this unit, excess water is a sign of a problem.
If you notice any of the above, do not hesitate to contact a specialist who will perform Air Conditioning Repair in El Cajon, CA.
The main causes of malfunction
- Improper selection of appliance power;
- Work performance on Air Conditioning installation by the persons with low qualification;
- Absence of regular technical maintenance;
- Breach of operation rules;
- Factory rejection;
- Use of the resource of serviceability of equipment.
Types of breakdowns
Technique is weakly cool
First of all, the Air Conditioning Repair in El Cajon, CA master checks the condition of filters, radiator, impeller, evaporator - usually cleaning returns the equipment's ability to cool the air. If the cause is not contamination of the system, you need to charge freon.
Sometimes occurs right after switching on. It is necessary to check the control board, indoor unit fan, starting condensers, and temperature sensors.
Leaking indoor unit
It is not uncommon for water to drip immediately after installation due to installation errors. Can leak condensate if there are problems with the drainage system - its freezing, contamination, damage.
Technique does not turn on
Possible causes: housing failure, starting capacitors breakage, compressor or control board breakage.
Frosting of valve in outdoor unit
Happens when there is a lack of freon in the system.
Regular El Cajon Air Conditioning Repair and Service maintenance will ensure that your Air Conditioning is running at peak efficiency and extend its life. Call our experts today for help with any issues you may have, whether it's maintenance, repair or replacement.
For 15 years, we've had only the most experienced, qualified technicians on staff. If you have a problem, you can contact us by calling us at the number listed on our website or leave a completed form on the website and your problem will be resolved immediately.
We carry out El Cajon Air Conditioning Repair and service at home, but in some very severe cases we may require you to bring the unit to our repair shop which may take several days (up to one week), depending on the complexity of the job. So, when you need Air Conditioning Repair, we recommend contacting Chula Vista Appliance Service Center!
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.