Freezer Repair in Coronado
There is nothing worse than a broken freezer. Especially when it's filled with food that is not recommended to refreeze. The experts at Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center specialize in freezer repair in Coronado, CA of all makes and models. So, if you are having problems with your freezer, then feel free to contact us.
Our engineers have years of experience and will professionally inspect and repair your appliances. We have the necessary spare parts, so you will save time and you will save your food. We can repair at your home for your peace of mind.
Why this company?
- Officially. We work without intermediaries.
- Professionally. Quickly and accurately by debugged technology.
- Comprehensive. From the refrigerator to the freezer.
- Guaranteed. Our master is responsible for his work done.
- The best price. We charge for services as much as they are worth.
- 24/7 Support. Customers receive technical support.
Incorrectly set mode.
Note that the malfunction of the freezer can be not only the lack of switching on, but also periodic switching off. The freezer works as follows - there is cooling with the help of a compressor and fan through the circulation of freon in the condenser. When the freezer reaches the necessary temperature mode, the compressor switches off temporarily. So, there are situations when the compressor "flails" all the time.
Increase of the time of rest or operation of the freezer can be connected with the following factors:
- Incomplete loading of the freezer with food when the ambient air temperature in the room is high. If lower temperature settings are set, the compressor will start to run continuously.
- Placement of the freezer near electrical equipment, which heats up during operation.
- In fact, these factors do not lead to malfunctions, except for peeling off the paint if the freezer stands next to a powerful heater. Nevertheless, you should pay attention to these points.
Compressor failure is the most common cause, while also the most expensive since the compressor is the most expensive part of the freezer. As a rule, the malfunction is characterized by the following signs:
- The compressor starts, but works for only a couple of minutes, or the compressor does not start at all.
- The operation of the compressor motor is accompanied by strong extraneous noises, which have the character of whistling or mechanical knocks.
- The compressor does not start at all.
Failure of the control unit
If the control unit is defective, the freezer will most likely turn on and this will be the only sign of its failure. Freezer repairs are done depending on the specific model and the cause of the control unit failure.
The thermostat is an electromechanical replacement for the temperature sensors.
The thermostat, like the sensors, is mounted inside the freezer. Faulty thermostat will similarly cause the control unit to start reading incorrect data and adjust the operation of the freezer in accordance with it.
Proper freezer services are very important for the long-term normal operation of your ultra-low temperature freezer. Here are some maintenance methods and recommendations:
- Defrosting. Depending on your use, the freezer should be defrosted regularly to avoid excessive icing of the interior surface, which will affect the cooling effect and increase energy consumption.
- Filter cleaning. Clean dust from the air inlet filter regularly, otherwise it may affect the efficiency of heat dissipation.
- Surface Cleaning. Place the freezer in a dry and dust-free environment, clean it regularly to avoid dangers such as overheating, short-circuiting, etc.
Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center installs, services, and repairs professional and residential freezers. We have 15 years of experience, we know our business very well, and we understand our customers' problems. We do Coronado freezer repair and service at home, and we go out to businesses and retail outlets. You can call us or leave a completed form on our website, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.