Ice Maker Repair in Coronado
An ice generator is a special refrigeration machine capable of producing ice in large quantities. If you find yourself in a situation where your ice maker is broken, then you need to go to Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center, the experts at this company provide ice maker repair in Coronado, CA.
Why this company?
Our company provides refrigeration repair services using professional tools and spare parts from the manufacturer. We carry out ice maker repairs qualitatively and quickly, taking into account technical features of each specific model. We also conduct preventive maintenance of ice makers and refrigeration systems to prevent breakdowns and ensure the smooth operation of equipment.
There are many types of ice machines which differ in many ways:
- method of filling water;
- cooling method;
- the form of product produced;
- country of manufacture.
Depending on how water is poured, ice generators are differentiated:
- Pouring - drinking liquid is poured into a special container provided by the design;
- Stationary - the stream is fed from the municipal water supply system with the installation of purification filters or the use of softeners.
Two types of cooling are used in ice generators:
- Air - the technology of ice production involves economical consumption of water, while ensuring good ventilation around the device.
- Water ice making involves high H2O consumption but saves up to 10% of electricity.
The finished ice can take various configurations. Depending on the expected shape, the following ice machines can be purchased:
- Cube - makes ice in the form of cubes, which allow you to effectively cool juices, a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Finger ice - for making ice of oblong shape with a hole inside.
- Flake ice - for making small shapeless frozen plates.
- Granular ice is widely used in supermarkets for displaying fish and meat in refrigerated cabinets.
Regardless of the type, firm of your ice maker, it can still break. To reduce the risk of breakage, you shouldn't forget about ice maker services. Ice maker services also consist of cleaning impurities, dust, and dirt from the ice storage hoppers. It is also necessary to wash and sanitize the surfaces, using brushes, soft sponges and vinegar or water with added detergent.
- Clogged nozzles or faulty pump (no water coming in). Typical signs of malfunctions are incorrectly shaped ice or incompletely filled forms.
- Opaque cubes are produced. This happens when using hard water, which contains a lot of lime and calcium. If your area has a large amount of impurities, be sure to install a purification filter.
- Faulty thermostat or switch. If the ice maker does not turn on or shuts off after 15 minutes of operation, the hopper thermostat is probably defective.
- Evaporator is not freezing. Pressure is higher than normal during suction. Water or solenoid valves may be open. Inspect and replace items.
- Evaporator is not freezing properly. Probably the pressure is lower than the norm. This happens as a result of capillary blockage or refrigerant leakage.
If you are facing one of the causes, you should contact Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center. For 15 years, we have had only the most experienced, qualified technicians working for us. We perform Coronado ice maker repair and service at home. You can contact us by calling us at the number listed on our website or leave a completed form on our website and your problem will be solved immediately.
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.