Ice Maker Repair in National City
Chula Vista Appliance Service Center has been repairing all models of ice machines for over 15 years at a consistently high level. You can rely on our technicians specializing in Ice Maker Repair in National City, CA. They will accurately diagnose the cause of the breakdown and fix it promptly.
Ice machines are equipment for the production of lump, pellet and flake ice. Over time, or if improperly operated, equipment can break down. In this case, it is necessary to quickly and qualitatively repair the ice machine.
Types of Ice Machines
- Cube (bar) ice used to make and cool food and beverages;
- Granular ice, widely used in bars;
- Flake ice suitable for displaying chilled food and beverages;
- Shaped ice (sickle, deli, octagonal, etc.) used in bars and restaurants.
Causes of Ice Maker Failure
The unit may stop freezing ice if one of the following problems occurs:
- Clogging of the condenser, which leads to overheating of the equipment and its failure. Determining the presence of contamination can be visual, yourself, but to fix it, it is better to call a specialist in Ice Maker Repair in National City, CA.
- The compressor broke down - one of the most serious problems, which can require expensive repairs or replacement for a new one;
- Wrong level or pressure of the refrigerant (Freon) - a low level or refill of the system leads to incorrect work of the whole system, and as a consequence, an ice of bad quality can be generated, or not generated at all. In such a case you need to call a master Ice Maker Repair in National City, CA.
- filter clogging. Such a problem is caused by mechanical clogs associated with poor water quality. In some cases, you may need to replace the filter with a new one;
- The thermostat is out of order. Incorrect determination of the temperature required for fast freezing of ice is one of the most common causes of ice machine failure. More often it must be replaced with a new one. Ice Maker Repair in National City, CA can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
Other factors may also be the cause
Low water pressure in the system
If the filters are clogged, the emergency valve is closed or there is a pressure drop in the water system, the water does not flow properly into the Ice Maker, making it impossible to form ice cubes. Poor assembly at the time of installation can also be the cause of poor pressure.
Inlet Valve Failure
The inlet valve is an electrically controlled system that can fail. This malfunction is usually corrected by replacement. If you can't fix it yourself or figure out what's causing the problem, call National City Ice Maker Repair.
Ice Machine service
A guarantee of high performance and problem-free operation of your ice machine is its timely maintenance, which includes the following list of National City Ice Maker Repairs and Service provided by our specialists:
- Repair and replacement of all ice machine parts;
- Air condenser cleaning;
- Filter cleaning;
- Cleaning and adjustment of water nozzles;
- Evaporator cleaning and cleaning;
- Checking and charging with refrigerant;
- Checking and adjusting the defrost cycle;
- Disinfecting and preventive maintenance of the ice storage bin.
Regular technical inspections allow the detection of possible failures and, if necessary, the timely replacement of defective components. A technician who specializes in National City Ice Maker Repair and Service can determine the cause and repair the problem.
If you have a problem with your Ice Maker not working and not freezing, or the ice making capacity has dropped significantly, do not wait for it to resolve itself - it is better to contact the experienced professionals of Chula Vista Appliance Service Center, who know how to quickly fix the problem that has arisen. Our National City Ice Maker Repair and Service specialists have been specializing in quality and fast repair of all types of Ice Makers since 2008.
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.