Microwave Repair in El Cajon
Nowadays microwave ovens have taken one of the important places in household appliances. But with daily use, the microwave, as well as any other appliance can break down. If this happens - do not panic. This household appliance can easily be repaired if you entrust it to a good technician. You can contact Chula Vista Appliance Repair. This company has been doing Microwave Repair in El Cajon, CA for over 15 years.
Why this company?
The advantages of working with our company in matters of El Cajon Microwave Repair will be such as:
- Services of professional masters in the El Cajon Microwave Repairs and Service
- Possibility to get a working device.
- Extend the operating period of your microwave.
- Carry out repairs in the shortest possible time. When it will be convenient.
- Reasonability of the repair cost.
- Ability to Microwave Repair in El Cajon, CA of any model.
Why do microwave ovens break down?
- Cookware unsuitable for microwave cooking is used. Only glass or plastic dishes can be used in the microwave.
- There is a metal object in the working microwave. Often users leave cutlery in the cookware, which can lead to sincere cracking and breakdown on the inner surface of the chamber. Use of metal cookware or cookware with foil patterns on it leads to the same consequences.
- A special plastic cover is not used when heating food. This protects the cavity walls and interior against contamination from liquid droplets and grease evaporating from the surface of the food during heating.
- Regular El Cajon Microwave Repair and Service are not carried out.
Main malfunctions of microwave ovens
Microwave oven does not turn on
There may be several reasons for the microwave oven not turning on:
- The power cord is faulty. Perhaps it is broken or the contacts of the wire from the control board are broken. You can fix the problem by soldering the contacts, or if the reason is in the cord - replacing it.
- The high voltage fuse is blown. Its replacement is required.
- The door lock micro switch is broken. It needs to be replaced or the contacts need to be repaired.
- The thermostat does not work. Here it is necessary to find out whether the thermostat has burned out and it is necessary to replace it, or whether there are problems in the cooling system of the furnace chamber.
- The control board is out of order. Frequent causes of such malfunctions are voltage spikes.
If you are experiencing any of these issues. Call a Microwave Repair in El Cajon, CA repairman.
The platter does not rotate
The plate does not rotate properly or does not rotate at all due to a malfunction of the motor that rotates the tray. Most often the motor breaks down because of water droplets, grease and food particles sticking to the shaft. This causes the shaft to become difficult to rotate, increasing the load on the coil and causing it to burn out. Microwave Repair in El Cajon, CA consists in replacing the coil.
The microwave does not heat
- Fuse blown. Requires its replacement.
- Magnetron breakage. The causes of such breakdowns can be voltage fluctuations in the network, a short circuit, a faulty capacitor, as well as wear and tear of the element. A qualified technician can deal with the causes of magnetron failure.
- The mains voltage is below 120V.
Sparks and crackling in the microwave oven
These signs indicate that the mica plate has burned out. This is caused by heating food in an open cookware. This causes liquid and fat to evaporate from the surface of the food and settle on the plate. Also, the mica can burn out if any, even a small metal object, is placed in the chamber. Or excessive wetting of the plate during cleaning.
The touch pad buttons do not work
During operation, the contacts on the buttons are broken. Requires them to be repaired, or a complete replacement of the button or touchpad. Also, the lack of response to pressing a button may indicate a malfunction of the control unit.
Chula Vista Appliance Service Center installs, services and repairs professional and residential microwave ovens. We have 15 years of experience, we know our business very well, and we understand our customers' problems. Rest assured, we will do everything we can to get your microwave Oven Repair done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We perform El Cajon Microwave Repair and Service at home, and we also travel to businesses and retail outlets. You can call us or leave a completed form on our website, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.