Microwave Repair in National City
Microwave ovens have long been an integral part of the modern kitchen. Microwave ovens are a popular and in-demand device in both home and office environments. But like any appliance, microwave ovens occasionally malfunction and baffle their owners to find a service center for repair. The well-coordinated team at Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center offers you Microwave Repair in National City, CA. The entire staff at our service center works to ensure that absolutely every customer is as satisfied as possible with the quality of services provided.
Why microwave break down
- The most common causes of its failure are improper use and wear and tear of the parts. There may be several reasons for this.
- Inappropriate cookware for the microwave is used. Only glass or plastic dishes may be used in the microwave. The lid of the container must be open. If heated with the lid closed hermetically, the dishes may explode, damaging the internal chamber and parts of the oven.
- There is a metal object or items with foil patterns in the microwave in operation.
- A special plastic cover is not used when heating food. It protects the walls of the chamber and the internal elements from contamination by drops of liquid and fat evaporating from the surface of the food during heating.
Main malfunctions of microwaves
The microwave does not turn on.
There may be several reasons:
- The power cord is faulty. Perhaps it is broken or the contacts of the wire from the control board are loose. You can fix the problem by soldering the contacts, or if the reason is the cord - by replacing it.
- The high voltage fuse is blown. Its replacement is required.
- The door lock micro switch is broken. It needs to be replaced or the contacts need to be repaired.
- The thermostat does not work. Here it is necessary to figure out whether the thermostat has burned out and it is necessary to replace it, or there are problems in the cooling system of the furnace chamber. A competent technician will be able to figure out the problem.
- The control board has failed. This often occurs with power surges. On the board is the step-down transformer. Rarely, various radio elements of the supply circuit break down.
Such breakdowns can be determined and repaired by a specialist who performs Microwave Repairs.
Plate does not rotate
The plate does not rotate properly or does not rotate at all when the motor that rotates the tray malfunctions. Most often the motor breaks down because of buildup of water drops, grease and food particles on the shaft. This causes the shaft to become difficult to rotate, increasing the load on the coil and causing it to burn out. Coil burnout requires replacement.
Microwave does not heat
- Fuse blown. Must be replaced.
- Magnetron failure.
- The causes of such breakdowns can be voltage fluctuations in the network, a short circuit, a faulty capacitor, as well as wear and tear of the element. A qualified technician can deal with the causes of Microwave Services.
- The mains voltage is below 110V.
Sparks and crackling in the chamber of the microwave.
These signs indicate that the mica plate has burned out. This happens when moisture gets on it or a metal object is placed on it while the oven is operating. The mica plate must be replaced.
Microwave operation is accompanied by a loud noise.
This can occur when the magnetron fails or when there is a short circuit in one of the high-voltage transformer windings. Failure of the fan also manifests itself by an increase in sound and noise.
The touch panel buttons do not work.
During operation the contacts on the buttons are disturbed. Requires them to be repaired, or a complete replacement of the button or touch panel. Also, the lack of response on pressing the button may indicate a malfunction of the control unit.
Microwave chamber light does not illuminate
Lack of illumination indicates that the light bulb is burned out. It needs to be replaced.
These and many other microwave malfunctions can easily be fixed by the handyman at Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center. We've been working with all brands for over 15 years, and we'll be happy to come to your rescue at National City Microwave Repair and Service. You can call in a technician today for a time that is convenient for you.
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.