Oven Repair in El Cajon
The modern oven is a household item in the form of an iron box for cooking by heating air. Oven is quite a reliable device, but, like any household item, has its own limit of wear and tear of individual parts and starts to need replacement or repair. Accordingly, oven repair in El Cajon, CA is very common. And it is better to entrust the repairs to experts and professional craftsmen such as those at Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center. An effective oven repair depends primarily on the handyman's ability to determine the cause of the malfunction in order to unmistakably replace the necessary part.
Ovens according to the method of heating are distinguished by these types:
The difference between them lies in the type of heating and its location. Electric ovens work by having a heating element - a heating element, rather than a gas burner. And gas ovens do not have a fan, for even heat distribution.
The most common causes of oven breakdowns
- Before calling an oven repair technician, make sure the outlet is working and is it powered? Check the condition of the wire itself - no damage, melted, broken or bent wires. Remove any dark tarnish from the plug or outlet. If everything is okay, then the problem is inside.
- Control panel problems. With this type of malfunction, you won't be able to set the timer, temperature and other functions the unit provides. Usually, such a breakdown is not difficult to notice - the display will show the corresponding error. This is made possible by the presence of a self-test system. In order to fix this problem, you need to order the original component on the manufacturer's website or in a service center and make a replacement.
- Failure of heating elements. Determining the malfunction of the thermal heating element of the oven is quite simple - turn on the device and set the appropriate temperature. They come in three varieties: top ones that are set on top, bottom ones that are set at the bottom, and round ones that are set in the center.
- Determine if the temperature inside is rising by hand or by cooking. For a more accurate and safer method, a device called a pyrometer is recommended. It can easily be used to determine if the heat is evenly distributed. Replacement of the heating element requires technical knowledge and skills. It is better to turn to professionals for oven services.
- Failure of the fan. It provides a uniform distribution of the flow of hot air over the entire area of the oven. The first signs of such a breakdown will be uneven cooking of food. Operation of the fan provides the motor, on the impeller of which dust and dirt can collect, which will significantly hamper its work. The fan should also be cleaned, since it is constantly in contact with oil and grease. In such a breakdown, oven repairs it is better to trust a professional, because you will have to disassemble the oven.
- Breakdown of the thermostat, switches of modes and temperatures. They need to be replaced.
- They are more complex than electric ovens, and even troubleshooting should be handled with care.
- Make sure that the gas valve on the main pipe is not blocked and that the gas hose to the oven is not damaged.
- Faulty thermocouple. This system provides a normal gas supply and is responsible for igniting the plate. The oven will immediately shut off when the button is released. This part must only be completely replaced.
- The valve is contaminated.
- Problems with the thermostat. It maintains and heats the oven to a certain temperature and very often fails. It must be completely replaced.
Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center will repair your oven regardless of the complexity of the breakdown. Our craftsmen will unmistakably determine the cause of the malfunction and perform oven repair exclusively in compliance with fire safety rules with a home visit. Our craftsmen will take care of your El Cajon oven repair and service.
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.