Range Repair in El Cajon
The kitchen stove is an integral part of any kitchen. The peculiarity of a combined kitchen stove is that it runs on gas and electricity. Such stoves can be with gas, gas, or electric surface. The oven in the combined stove is also available as an electric or gas. Nothing is eternal. Sooner or later, every appliance needs repair and maintenance. Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center is your trusted helper for this, our craftsmen provide expert diagnosis and range repair in El Cajon, CA.
Varieties of combined cooking stoves by type of device
- Gas surface with an electric oven;
- Electro-gas surface and a gas oven;
- Electric and gas stove with an electric oven.
Combined gas stove is the most convenient. It has a gas surface and an electric oven. The gas stove is economical, and the electric oven has many advantages over the gas one. It can accurately maintain a certain temperature, there is drying, defrosting, separate switching of the upper and lower heating elements. Such a stove is safer and more environmentally friendly.
In the gas-electric cooker gas and electric burners are combined. It can be one electric and 3 gas burners. The combination of two plus two. There are also models with five burners.
Possible causes of failure:
- Faulty connection socket. It is necessary to check the integrity of the socket and cable.
- Problem with the fuses.
The most common problem. Internal fuses can fail for a number of reasons: due to improper connection of the device or improper setting of the power grid in the house. Whether a single fuse or a whole set is blown, only an expert will be able to find out.
- Failure of the control module. Happens due to improper connection of electrical equipment and overheating of burners. Frequent power surges are also to blame. To repair the electronic unit, you need to have knowledge in the field of radio engineering.
- Faulty power switch. Because of a broken switch, the latter is not able to give the stove the right command. To fix the defect, you may need to clean the charred contacts, tighten the clamping screws, and replace the plastic switch housings.
- Oven fan failure. Alternatively, the internal parts of the fan rubbed against each other, or the cooling system is completely out of order. In the first case, the solution will serve to lubricate the elements, in the second - replacement with a new device.
- The gas burner of the stove does not light up or goes out during operation. This malfunction can be caused by the usual clogging of the nozzle with food particles; cracked or broken insulation on the spark plug; breakage of the solenoid valve or burnt thermocouple. Nozzle cleaning should be done by a qualified technician.
- Electric ignition does not work. If the problem in the current supply is excluded, it is necessary to change the ignition unit itself.
- The gas burns weakly or smokes. If the flame on the gas burner burns slower than usual (has a small corona), the cause of the problem may be a clogged hole in the atomizing gas nozzle. The burner must be thoroughly cleaned, this work must be carried out by a specialized technician.
- The gas oven does not ignite and does not turn on. If the oven is equipped with an automatic ignition system from the electric network 220, the oven may not ignite due to a worn spark plug. We do not recommend you fix the problem yourself; the best solution would be to contact our service center and order a range repairs.
- The burner switches off after releasing the knob. The problem can be due to poor operation of the gas-control system. The thermo-electromagnetic valve often breaks down. We recommend not trying to repair it and moreover to disconnect it, the right solution is to replace the worn-out valve with a new one. Gas control is, first of all, your safety and safety of your property. Do not try to solve this problem on your own.
- Gas odor. The smell of gas tells you that your gas stove needs range services. Immediately turn off the faucet on the stove, open the windows and ventilate the room. And contact a professional to solve the problem.
The above problems are solved with one call to Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center. Our highly trained technician at El Cajon range repair and service will take care of any problem on your request at your home or at our authorized service center
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.