Wine Cooler Repair in National City
A wine cabinet is a special place for storing different types of wine. It maintains a certain humidity and temperature and artificially recreates the storage conditions of a cellar. This costly appliance belongs to the elite operating class. However, due to certain circumstances, the equipment may malfunction, and repairs should not be delayed. Contact Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center and have your problem solved by professional craftsmen who have been doing Wine Cooler Repair in National City, CA for over 15 years.
What wine cabinets are like
- A wine fridge has no freezer and the required temperature for the safe storage of wine.
- Bottles in wine cabinets are stored in a lying, horizontal position in order to avoid evaporation of the beverage through the cork and to prevent sedimentation.
- Refrigeration cabinets can be mono-temperature - they contain bottles of wine which require only one temperature to be stored. There are also two-temperature wine coolers where bottles of white wine and red wine are stored in different zones. Accordingly, there are also tri-temperature cabinets, and even refrigerators with six separate temperature zones - they can accommodate different types of wine (rosé, dry white, sparkling wine, dry red, etc.).
- In terms of comfort level, there are models with vibration-free operation.
- Collector's wines and vintage wines need to be kept in a refrigerated cabinet with a certain humidity level, so there is a mode for controlling this parameter for such constructions. There are cabinet models with ventilation and a heating function (for unheated rooms).
What can break down in a wine fridge and what problems appear:
The cabinet does not switch on
The problem could be a broken compressor, the thermostat, a blockage or a freon leak in the cooling system. The cause can be determined by a Wine Cooler Services technician.
One or more compartments are not cooling
The main causes are breakage of the control module, capillary leakage, defective electronics, and others. An error code displayed on the screen or general malfunctioning of the equipment will be an indication of a malfunction. The electronic system is sensitive to the slightest mains voltage fluctuations.
It does not draw temperature or does not cool well
Most likely a broken compressor (low compression), a faulty temperature sensor or a freon leak in the system.
The window is fogging up or there is condensation on the bottles
This occurs when the temperature and humidity sensors malfunction. These are important for monitoring these parameters.
Too low a temperature
The cause is often hidden in a faulty control module, the thermostat or its settings and sensors.
Compressor switches on and then shuts down
Possible causes include problems with the control unit, a faulty compressor, or a faulty starting relay. Such a wine cabinet needs specialized repair by a master craftsman who specializes in Wine Cooler Repairs.
The screen of the wine cooler suddenly goes out
If electricity is present in the socket from which the wine cooler is powered, the cause of the malfunction may be in the fuse.
A lot of noise
Possible causes include a broken fan, clogged capillary system and compressor malfunction.
Makes an error
Each wine cabinet model has its own error codes that indicate the cause of malfunction. Contact your service center or consult the instruction manual for your wine cabinet.
Wine Cooler is leaking
The refrigerator compartment of the wine cabinet is leaking due to damaged glass in the door or "aging" of the elastic band around the door.
If your machine is not working properly, call our Chula Vista Appliance Repair Center, we are here to help you. Do not attempt to repair the unit yourself. You should understand that trying to do so may only make things worse. Our experienced National City Wine Cooler Repair and Service technicians can help you identify the problem and solve it quickly.
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.