Thermador Refrigerator Repair
A commercial refrigerator is an integral part of each of us, and when it breaks down, it is a disaster, because you need to store food, and you can't do without it. Fortunately, it's not that bad. There are Chula Vista Appliance Service Center specialists. Our company performs work related to warranty and post-warranty repair of refrigeration equipment. The professionals at Thermador Refrigerator Repair in San Diego County know everything about refrigerators and will handle any situation in a matter of hours.
Our company has been in business for refrigeration repair since 2001. Our Thermador Refrigerator Repair and Service technicians have over 20 years of experience.
Every home electrical appliance has its typical malfunctions. Below are the most common malfunctions of refrigerators and freezers, regardless of the manufacturers of household refrigeration equipment.
Refrigerator compressor won't turn on
Have you noticed that your refrigerator has started to melt? Water has appeared in the freezer compartment. There is an odor in the fridge compartment, and you can feel that the food in it is warm. At the same time, you do not hear the work of the compressor - there can be many reasons. It is related to any brand of domestic, commercial refrigerators. Our experienced specialists will perform Thermador Refrigerator Repairs.
The ice in the refrigerator is freezing
In modern two-compartment refrigerators with a drip system, cooling the refrigerator compartment occurs by freezing and thawing the back wall. It is also called a "weeping evaporator". With the motor-compressor running, the rear wall of the refrigerating chamber freezes.
And when a certain temperature is reached, the thermostat (thermostat) of the refrigerating chamber shuts off the motor-compressor. Then the back wall of the refrigerating chamber defrosts, the thermostat turns the compressor back on, and the cycle continues all over again. If you are experiencing such breakdowns, contact us for Thermador Refrigerator Repair and Service.
Red light in the refrigerator
A red light or light that comes on signals that the freezer compartment of your refrigerator is not kept at a low enough temperature. Particularly in refrigerators with a mechanical thermostat in the freezer compartment, a glowing red light indicates that the temperature in the freezer compartment is above the acceptable temperature. The red light may light up for a short time when you first plug in the refrigerator. Thermador Refrigerator Repair technicians will solve your temperature control problems.
Water leaking from your refrigerator
The appearance of water at the bottom of the refrigerator indicates a clogged tube through which the meltwater drains. The way to clean the tube is individual for each refrigerator model. Thermador Refrigerator Repair and Service can handle the problem.
Compressor turns on and immediately shuts off
- Insufficient or excessive voltage in the electrical system. Damage to the power cord or plug. If there is no light inside the refrigerator and the refrigerator does not turn on, there is no power, or the cord, plug, or socket is damaged.
- The thermostat is out of order. To check the functionality of the thermostat, you need to remove the terminals from the wires connected to the thermostat, and then connect to each other. If the refrigerator works - the problem is in the thermostat. The thermostat is not serviceable but must be replaced.
- Defrost button malfunction. To check the operability of the button, you need to remove the wires that are connected to it and connect them to each other. If the refrigerator works, you have found a malfunction, which is eliminated by replacing the button.
- Faulty relay (starter, safety relay). You can check the part with an ohmmeter. Each wire connected to the relay is checked in turn. If the relay is defective, it must be replaced.
- The contacts in the electrical circuit are oxidized. The circuit is disassembled, and all found oxidized contacts are cleaned. After that, the electric circuit is assembled in the reverse order.
- Compressor motor breakage. Our Thermador Refrigerator Repair specialists will fix this problem.
If you are facing one of these malfunctions, you will need the help of Chula Vista Appliance Service Center. We are happy to offer you quality professional services at low rates. The service technicians will perform Thermador Refrigerator Repair and Service. You shouldn't turn on a malfunctioning refrigerator - even if the malfunction is small, failing to repair it can have serious consequences.
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.