U-Line Refrigerator Repair
Today, household refrigerators have become an obligatory attribute not only in the kitchen, but also in hotel rooms and even cars. Thanks to the use of modern refrigerators, it is possible to significantly extend the shelf life of food products and provide owners with cool drinks at any time of the year. In short, if you're having a problem, contact the trusted professionals at Chula Vista Appliance Service Center. The specialists perform U-Line Refrigerator Repair in San Diego County in a timely manner.
Our service center employs the best professional technicians who will perform quality appliance repairs. They have over 15 years of experience. We have been working since 2008.
The main breakdowns of refrigerators
- The plug is badly plugged into the outlet.
- Weak mains voltage.
- Light bulb burned out.
- Failure of light switch.
- Damaged wiring or individual contact on the thermostat.
The first two points can be easily solved by the user, because it is enough to correct the plug or wait for the voltage to stabilize. The incandescent bulb, which is present on-board older models of refrigerators, can be replaced by the user. The help of U-Line Refrigerator Repair and Service will be required to determine the LED light bulb malfunction or to solve related problems related to the lighting unit.
Refrigerator won't start
If the starting capacitor fails, it should be replaced by U-Line Refrigerator Repairs, especially in cases where its capacity is different from the rating. The refrigerator may not start due to a defective defrost unit.
To rule out the possibility of this failure, it is necessary to remove the mechanism from the refrigerator, disconnect it from the terminals and connect the system bypassing the part. If the startup is successful, the defrost appliance must be replaced. Our U-Line Refrigerator Repair and Service professionals will perform the replacement quickly.
Refrigerator won't freeze
Refrigerator breakdowns associated with not lowering the temperature inside the chambers are a common occurrence. It can be related to a clogged system, which entails replacing the filter drier and a capillary tube blowing procedure. If you have exactly this problem, the refrigerator works without stopping, frost is forming only on the evaporator section and the first knee of the condenser has a high temperature.
Other causes of refrigerator malfunction:
- Refrigerant leakage. Freon must be charged, and the cause of the leak must be repaired. U-Line Refrigerator Repair will fix the problem in no time.
- Refrigerant leakage into the evaporator. Diagnose the condition of the wiring. If there is nothing wrong with it, implement valve replacement.
- Air inflow into the system. Call a master for carrying out procedures on elimination of condenser depressurization and topping up the system with the refrigerant.
Loss of cooling capacity
Problems with the refrigerator that lead to a drop in temperature are associated in most cases with defects in the functioning of the motor-compressor. For the reason that refrigeration equipment manufacturers develop non-disassembled models of compressors, they must be replaced.
In other cases, it can be caused by the following factors:
- Capillary clogging (partial/complete).
- Breakage of the motor. U-Line Refrigerator Repair and Service specialists will replace the motor when you contact us.
- Improper wiring between the individual components of the unit.
- Other reasons why the refrigerator does not reach temperature.
Formation of a "coat" in the freezer
Main defects of the fridge:
- The freezer has been open for a long time.
- Freezer compartment doors do not close tightly.
- Temperature regulator is out of order.
- Call a U-Line Refrigerator Repair specialist at home to diagnose and, if necessary, replace faulty parts.
Regardless of the make and model of your refrigerator, follow the rules of operation described in detail in the manual. Have your "home helper" diagnosed regularly at Chula Vista Appliance Service Center. The experts at U-Line Refrigerator Repair and Service will be able to quickly identify the source of the problem. This will help prevent the need for refrigerator repair in advance, which can cost several times more than the cost of diagnostic work.
For more than 15 years, we have been leading the appliance repair market in San Diego County thanks to our advantages.
Our team has specialists with over 25 years of experience in the repair of all popular brands and models of household appliances.
Work done on Time
We always come to the address at the indicated time and make appliance repairs on clearly agreed terms.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know what inconvenience unexpectedly broken household appliances can bring, so we provide an urgent repair service.
Our experts always offer optimal solutions in price and quality, completely taking into account the customer's wishes.